My Cat Needs A Leg Amputation

gcosta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat spent three days missing, when he came back he had myiasis in his foot, I took him to the vet, the doctor said that the leg need to be amputated, I do not know if he cut his paw, or fought with a cat or a dog .

I do not know what I'm going to do, because I do not have the money to pay for his surgery, I did my registration at youcaring, but nobody donated yet. his name is lily. i have 2 cats.

if anyone wants to help by donating or sharing Click here to support My Cat Needs A Leg Amputation!

english is not my first language sorry for my grammatical mistakes

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I want just to remind, cats manage usually nicely on 3 legs. Some are even good bird hunters!
So do your best and raise or lend / borrow the money.

Amputation of a leg is a rather basic surgery, shouldnt cost a fortune. G gcosta

Repairing a complicated broken leg may be very difficult surgery especielly if also infected. Cutting the leg off is basics.