My cat is vomiting, not eating at all and lethargic

sik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm so worried about my cat. He is a stray baby cat. He started to live in my house. He is such an energetic and lively cat. But today he is very sick. He vomited three times and he isn't eating anything at all. Plus he has been very lethargic and looks a little bit weak. Please give me advice on what I should do.

CyberTiger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do you know about how old your cat is? And are you able to contact a vet?

I would go right to the vet if possible.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I honestly don't know what anyone here can tell you to do short of taking him to the vet. The younger he is the more crucial it is that he is seen sooner rather than later. I am sorry. :alright::hearthrob::redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you know about how old your cat is? And are you able to contact a vet?

I would go right to the vet if possible.

He is approx 6 weeks old. I consulted a vet online. He advised me to give him some cold food and keep him more in air-conditioned, room, maybe he got sick cause of the heat. I will take him to vet in the morning. But I'm upset that he has not eaten anything whole day

sik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. I honestly don't know what anyone here can tell you to do short of taking him to the vet. The younger he is the more crucial it is that he is seen sooner rather than later. I am sorry. :alright::hearthrob::redheartpump:

Hi. I can't take him to the vet rn actually it's too late but I will asap. I wanna know if something I can do rn to help him feel better

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Unflavored Pedialyte to keep him hydrated and give him electrolytes - even if it means syringing a tiny, tiny amount at a time in between his cheek and tongue. Baby food meat (Gerber Stage 2 or Beechnut) watered down enough to be able to syringe that too - again a tiny, tiny amount at a time. See if you can find some other ideas on this web site.
Kitten Care - Home — Kitten Lady

sik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for helping and providing the link, it means a lot. I hope he will recover soon. I'll try to make sure that he eats something. Thank you once again