My Cat Is Starting To Act Strange

daveanddaisy13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there I am new to this site and I've got a question to ask I have two cats called Dave and Daisy Dave is three years old and Daisy is one year old. They used to get on really well but since Dave has started acting strange they don't this is the problem I've got:
Dave keeps on attacking Daisy and shes only one and she's got a very bad cuts on her and she defends herself. they sleep quite a lot during the day at night when Daisy goes to sleep Dave tries to attack her. Lately, this is getting worse and I don't know what to do but then after the attack Dave will act all normal. Does anyone know what this is? or does anyone know why he is acting the way is and how can I stop him?
I've noticed Dave was playing with a pillow case chucking it about running after it I thought this was happening but I noticed when my mum went for her nap of course Dave has started biting her dovet and won't let go could anyone give me advice on what to do? I be really greatful if you could

RufusGizmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
does dave get enough play time before they go to sleep at night? maybe you could try wearing him out a little bit before they go to sleep

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How long has this been going on, and did anything out of the ordinary happen just before it started? Moved house, moved furniture, vet trip, anything?