My cat is not feeling well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrahim 62

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is not feeling. My Vet made a blood test. Results are attached.
004.jpg
Can I have your opinions on what can be wrong with my cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ebrahim 62

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Three days back the Vet said it could be either diabetes or cancer.
He put him on I.V. for two days and injected him with Insulin. By yesterday he was very weak. And no change.
Eventually by today, his glucose came down but the vet advised that his kidneys and liver are almost not working and his skin started becoming yellowish. So we had to put him to sleep few hours back. Very sad.😭

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There is a Crossing the Bridge section on this site - It doesn't take away the sting, but it can offer you the chance to memorialize and pay tribute to your cat. A loving, and forever, way to tell all the stories about your relationship. His name and pics and any other things you would like to share about him are to your avail - when you are ready. He deserves no less - but it just has to be when you are that point. RIP little baby. :angel3:

Last edited:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Once again, I am sorry for your loss. You clearly cared about your cat and did everything that you could to help him. When a cat passes, we lock the thread out of respect. Please feel free to post, as was suggested above, any memories, pictures, or stories about him in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Crossing the Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.