Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm mostly Scottish but also some Irish Weldh and Native Canadian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah ha!  So your family have kept alive the language then. :lol3:   Excellent!  I believe I have an English, Welsh, Irish heritage!  
Unfortunately no my family didn't. I had to do all my own research to find out my history. How can one know who they are if they have no idea where they came from? I'm still researching. Found out my Great great great Grandfather Sir Captain John Price married a full blooded Squaw. I really like to celebrate my Scottish side. There's a feeling that swells up in me when I hear bagpipes that I can explain by no other means than a deeply bedded
Patriotism.

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The litter is here and settled in. My little brat is already making herself at home lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yeah, she looks like she's moved in. 

I hope the heard of mini elephants doesn't wake her up too often.  She looks very cute and just the right size for a chin rest! 

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol if I move she just adjusts and goes for a ride lol
 I know how that goes! When I brought Maia home she was so tiny, and so demanding
. I literally carried her around in a sling around my neck for first couple of weeks. If I put her down she would scream 20 times her size! She still  tries to curl up on my chest when she gets the extra snuggle bug, but I have to hold her there since she is such a big kitty now

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Mom in law has a cat named Spaz that she packs around on her shoulder all the time. Poor thing has had it rough. She found him in the snow, his Momma was dead. He was maybe a week old. She packed him in her shirt pocket constantly to keep him warm. She bottle fed him and he made it. But because of what happened to him he has some issues. Severe anxiety causes him to attack an chew his tail to the bone. He's on meds that keep it under control most of the time. But when he gets upset its frightening and sad. The vet said if we amputated his tail then he would most likely switch to another appendage ie: leg/foot. So we keep him as comfortable as possible and on rough days hold him as much as possible. He's a bit of a problem child but she ADORES that cat!

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   That looks like a pretty serious case of attachment to me. 
  And then there were 4!!!  Very cute though, how could you resist...

Thought you had nice homes for all of them, sure you're not
going to adopt any more? 

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well we do have homes for them all. But the four males were going to another ranch to be barn cats. But now he's also taking two of the adults from the ranch so he doesn't need as many kittens. There were about three people lined up wanting kittens if they became available but when Daddy saw lil man and Doc together that was it. Luckily we hadn't yet made any calls to anyone on the waiting list.