My Boy Has Gone

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.. I lost mine a week ago yesterday... after only being sick for a week.. and only being 6 years old.. I miss him soo much, and cry daily.. when I think of him, when I hear songs on the radio that I have not heard in years (WHY are the playing The Dance by Garth Brooks on my talk radio station??)-- that one did me in. I miss his little face and just his presence with me here.. and how some mornings I would wake up to him hugging my neck resting his head either under my chin or on my cheek....I thought maybe he did that after trying to wake me, but just gave up and lied down by me.. but one day I was just wakin up and he didnt know.. and he came and did this.. just hugged me and fell back to sleep by his mama (me) It is very hard coming to grips with this loss.. and sadly there are many people dealing with this -- and you are right, they are not "just pets"
:alright::grouphug::hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump::grouphug2::catrub:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry M Mylittlepony for the loss of Harry. Thank you for sharing his photo here. I can see, as you said, his lovely nature. As others have said, there are many here who understand that cats are very special friends in this life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss too, I understand completely how you feel and know it takes a long time for it to sink in and accept the realisation that they are gone but its so hard for a while. The longing to have them back with us again is immense and heartbreaking. When cats give their love it really is a gift. So many kind understanding people on here, I hope it helps you to stop hurting so much, it helps a lot to know there are so many people who understand.

SnugglesAnn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry your loss. I recently had to put my baby girl to sleep. The she took part of my heart with her. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :redheartpump::redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry you lost your fur baby too, its so sad.