Moww

jreiger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha I love that little stare down. Too cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's got such a funny face and is such a good boy.

Today was his first day out of isolation from the surgery, so he's been a bit cranky with the other cats and dogs.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a cutie!

When my Abby had surgery and had some shaved spots, she absolutely loved me to stroke her on those spots. I guess it felt much better on her skin than over her fur.

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's had so many surgeries/sedations where he's had to have IV fluids/meds over the last few months, I swear his fur is never going to grow back, lol.

This last one was attempted catheterization, exploratory bladder surgery and then PU, so he's shaved from the bottom of his chest to the top of his bum. He's got some peach fuzz starting to grow back, but his fur base is white so you don't see it until it starts to turn black. 

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's feeling much better!

It's funny, we just assumed his personality and the things he did were how he was (very friendly, not growly, very purry, didn't scratch on anything, etc) but now that he's FINALLY feeling well, we've realized that's not how he is. Don't get me wrong, I love him and he is a great cat but he's starting to scratch the carpet, argue with the other cats and put the dogs in their place. He still loves me and is definitely MY cat, although he will lay with my boyfriend at times too. Moww sleeps curled up beside me at night and apparently purrs the entire time. My boyfriend let me know yesterday that he had a hard time sleeping because Moww was purring the entire night, he actually had to nudge him a bit so that he would be quiet (not sure if it worked or if Moww got up and went somewhere else, lol). 

I've been home sick from work for the past few days, Moww has barely left my side. His belly is all healed up with a nice scar and the stitches are starting to fall out around the PU site. I wish I would have taken pictures at the start, but if anyone is interested, I can take some of the nearly healed area so you can see what it looks like. Keep in mind, the stricture in his urethra made it shorter than normal, but it still works well!