TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Woody Allen movies
Jonas Brothers
Hannah Montanan
I'm sure there are so many more!!!!!!
I did watch one of those Woody Allen movies with Hugh Jackman (that's the only reason why, Woody Allen wasnt actually in it for more than a few minutes) but I won't watch any of those either.

Originally Posted by gemlady

What? And miss Ricardo Montalban looking absolutely hunky and chewing the scenery?
Chewing the scenery?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw Borat and was extremely disgusted! I wont want Bruno at all...I cant even see Childs Play on the tv guide without getting creeped out and having nightmares and my side of the bed is next to the closet so imagine how freaked out I get....And anything Hannah Montana Jonas Brothers Kill Bill Kung Fu Arnold Sly and gung ho I can kill you with a leaf movies are not even going to be turned on my tv..however the bf loves those weirdo army 80's movies..But I could never turn away from Harry Potter LOL...I <3 those movies!!!

degu_2009

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I saw Borat and was extremely disgusted! I wont want Bruno at all...I cant even see Childs Play on the tv guide without getting creeped out and having nightmares and my side of the bed is next to the closet so imagine how freaked out I get....And anything Hannah Montana Jonas Brothers Kill Bill Kung Fu Arnold Sly and gung ho I can kill you with a leaf movies are not even going to be turned on my tv..however the bf loves those weirdo army 80's movies..But I could never turn away from Harry Potter LOL...I <3 those movies!!!
I
Child's Play! Not because they are scary, but because they are so funny!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? I agree the beginning was a little drawn out, but the last 45 minutes is the climax.
I watched it til close to the end, and didn't care what the climax was (it was pretty obvious what it was going to be anyway). I was bored to tears.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I notice a lot of people don't like Sacha Baron Cohen and Will Farrell...I'm just curious, what would be a good comedy movie for you guys? I'm asking because comedy is my favorite genre and Will Farrell happens to be my favorite actor
I also really like Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler, Nick Swardson. I am just very curious because i am interested in comedy and distinguishing the different types of comedy and what kind of people they appeal to.
I've seen some of Will Farrell's movies and some are funny, others are not funny to me. I thought Old School & Anchorman was funny but refuse to watch Blades of Glory. I like most of Adam Sandler's movies, most but not all. I prefer goofy over missing brain cells type of comedy.

degu_2009

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I notice a lot of people don't like Sacha Baron Cohen and Will Farrell...I'm just curious, what would be a good comedy movie for you guys? I'm asking because comedy is my favorite genre and Will Farrell happens to be my favorite actor
I also really like Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler, Nick Swardson. I am just very curious because i am interested in comedy and distinguishing the different types of comedy and what kind of people they appeal to.
I don't like Sacha Baron because I think he's rude, he makes money off making fun of an entire country. He thinks hes so "Daring" and great, I just think he's rude. Will Ferrell is alright, he was funny in Step Brothers. That Ricky Bobby movie bored me to tears. Old School and Anchorman bored me....(Brick was funny, though), and I liked Blades of Glory. My idea of comedy is Austin Powers, Adam Sandler movies...ummm....lots more that I can't think of. And I don't like Seth Rogen for some reason.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not that big of a fan of the Adam Sandler/Will Farrell type of movies. I think they are a dime a dozen. I usually don't watch them.

Titanic- haven't seen it, never will.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Another one I will not see...Twilight.

Vampires don't sparkle.
Edward Cullen does ;o)

I also will not see any of the High School Musical/Hannah Montana/whatever-other-teenage-singer -movies, or the new Transformers.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Vampires don't sparkle.
I have to agree with this as well...Don't get me wrong I love a good vampire flick but this is to close to a love story which I Hate....Horror and Romance stories do not go together.

A few sexy scenes maybe, or a vampire that is so totally irresistible that you just can't resist(Frank Langella as Dracula in the 70's) but anything else just isn't right...

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

I did like Titanic, but it does get annoying. Rose, Jack, Rose, Jack, Hardcore salesmen dont use someones name that much!
And letting him die, come on, you couldnt get off the floating door for just a minute to save him from frezing to death?
I liked Titanic only because I'm a history buff and wanted to see a 100% faithful recreation of the ship. IMO the love story was stupid, although there really was a Jack Dawson that drowned.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

What? And miss Ricardo Montalban looking absolutely hunky and chewing the scenery?
He wore a fake chest thingy in that movie, so not so much him hunky as the prop department
Khaaaannnnn!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Vampires don't sparkle.
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

That is my pet peeve, Heidi!
Originally Posted by tierre0

I have to agree with this as well...Don't get me wrong I love a good vampire flick but this is to close to a love story which I Hate....Horror and Romance stories do not go together.

A few sexy scenes maybe, or a vampire that is so totally irresistible that you just can't resist(Frank Langella as Dracula in the 70's) but anything else just isn't right...
I loved this ROFLrazzi:

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Movies I'd never watch:

Juno

Drag Me to H E doublehockeysticks

Any film in the Saw series

Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barels