Mouth blister

Vera2021

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone know what this is? This Siamese was abandoned so took him in...very sweet but bad breath and this mole looking place under mouth. 20210121_003145.jpg

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Is it actually a blister...meaning it seems to have a watery center that is not really hard? It is very kind of you to help this poor cat but with the bad breath and lump it would be good if you could consult a vet. Others may reply who have some help for you.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I have no idea what that might be, but just that fact that he has bad breath is enough to warrant a Vet visit. He may be badly in need of a dental.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Any cat that has been "living wild" should be seen by a vet, ASAP. Especially with bad breath. I'm with mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens , he almost certainly needs a dental. Mouth infections can become systemic infections, which are much harder to treat and may, if allowed to go untreated, be fatal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vera2021

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is it actually a blister...meaning it seems to have a watery center that is not really hard? It is very kind of you to help this poor cat but with the bad breath and lump it would be good if you could consult a vet. Others may reply who have some help for you.
Yes is soft am taking him for vet visit thanks for response.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vera2021

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Any cat that has been "living wild" should be seen by a vet, ASAP. Especially with bad breath. I'm with mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens , he almost certainly needs a dental. Mouth infections can become systemic infections, which are much harder to treat and may, if allowed to go untreated, be fatal.
Thats my plan...thx

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Do let us know what the vet says. Once you post here at TCS, in some small way, your cat becomes our cat, and we'll be fretting!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Do let us know what the vet says. Once you post here at TCS, in some small way, your cat becomes our cat, and we'll be fretting!