More help needed for our "friend" lol

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL At least I'm open to the possibility of another kitty. Mark's not quite so open...yet!! I'll work on him over the next few months, though.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I am glad you are getting Thomas and Walter's brother to round out the family. Three young males - good luck!!!

To those looking to adopt more kitties... Remember, it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Or do what I did. Pick a kitty. Call DH from the shelter and say "Honey, I found the perfect new addition. I am at the shelter with him right now and if I don't adopt him they might put him to sleep and I would be heartbroken. So it's OK if I adopt him, right?"
LMAO!!! I thought I was the only one who used the 'she's gonna die excuse'.
Thats how I got Ramsie haha. Bacon was BFs choice and were were supposed to be done at our max at 3 cats and then we saw Ramsie and I thru out but black cats dont get adopted fast and their average life in a shelter is 6 mths and she wont last 6 mths they will put her to sleep and just stretched it out to the longest excuse EVER with a few tears tossed in the mix. Now Ive got a clingy, psychotic tweenager on my hands!!!! She is definately showing signs of being a 'special' kitty because I raised her from so young.

Anyways though...WOO HOO new kitty!!!!