Mooch & the Ceiling Fan

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I pulled our cat tree back from where it normally sits by the window so I could put DS's playpen in front of that so he could watch DH power wash the back patio this weekend (awesome kid entertainment!).  I haven't put things back right yet; so this is what Mooch has been up to!

Then Noodles showed up.  Now she's all dignified. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sometimes see Sugar jumping at the string for the fan over the end of the bed. I have it cut short so she can't reach it just by standing up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sometimes see Sugar jumping at the string for the fan over the end of the bed. I have it cut short so she can't reach it just by standing up.
Ooo I know I've seen videos of cats doing that!  Fortunately nothing "dangles" like that at our house.  DH has even shortened some of the pull chains on the other fans because he hates walking into things.  I don't have that problem! 

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats so funny.

Delilah is in love with fan strings too. So much that she will begged to be picked up and then turns herself to be looking at the fan and meows until she his held up to play with the pulls.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Great pics--Noodles is saying "Hey, what are you doing up there, that looks like fun!"  LOL