Montgomery spends a night on the roof!

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha for some reason, I always thought the whole "fire department getting a cat out of a tree" thing was an urban legend or a cute anecdote, I didn't know they actually responded to cat calls. That's awesome, and it looks like Monty had quite the adventure on the roof.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor baby I'm soooo glad they got him!!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thrilled that Monty is ok! But I was in fits and giggles looking at those pictures. The captions were great. It added to the humour of it all. I especially liked the ones with the firemen all standing around contemplating what to do, and then kitty running off to another chimney! The heads outside the sky window was the crowning touch.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I'm thrilled that Monty is ok! But I was in fits and giggles looking at those pictures. The captions were great. It added to the humour of it all. I especially liked the ones with the firemen all standing around contemplating what to do, and then kitty running off to another chimney! The heads outside the sky window was the crowning touch.
Poor Monty! I love that the firemen all got a cup of tea before starting!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

At least it looks like he chose the warmest spot for the night, in between the chimney pots.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my ... how did he get UP there? And bless those firefighters for getting him down. Here they wouldn't be bothered.

Looks like that's bacon in his food dish!!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Monty certainly knows how to get attention

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hilarious! So wonderful of the firemen to come and rescue him. It was probably a fun day for them. I'm sure Monty enjoyed his bacon meal after all that.