Mondays Question of the Day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So I got my new phone on friday which im already madly in love with lol but have realised theres not that many great games out at the moment to download.

So do you have many games on your phone to play to kill a bit of time?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
All of the Angry Birds scenarios (and Bad Piggies, too)

Bubble Shoot (both the old one and the new one; I like the new one more, but the old one was easier)

Jewels Maze 2

Candy Crush Saga

Word Twist

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have all the Angry Birds, Bad Piggies, Amazing Alex, Fruit Ninja, Ruzzle and Jewels. It came preloaded with Let's Golf, and I can't remove it :mad:, but I've never played it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Where's Waldo game on mine but I dont have a smartphone so nothing else.  If I'm going to be somewhere with time to kill I just bring my kindle fire.  I downloaded the Wheres Waldo game when I forgot the kindle and had a drs appointment.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I play a lot of board games/TV show games

Scrabble

Millionaire

Trivial Pursuit

Price is Right

Family Feud

If you like Where's Waldo, I enjoy Gardens of Time.. it's an item search game with a story line to it.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are a few on my phone too but I don't know what they are. :lol3: I wouldn't play them anyway. But the one I would enjoy is Bejeweled. I used to play that on Larry's phone when we went to our weekly Sunday movies waiting for it to start. I miss movie-going and Bejeweled.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So I got my new phone on friday which im already madly in love with lol but have realised theres not that many great games out at the moment to download.

So do you have many games on your phone to play to kill a bit of time?
Do you have an Android phone or an Iphone? If an Android, go to the google play app and you will find thousands of free games.

I have all 5 Angry Birds games, Solitaire, Freecell, Candy Crush, and MahJongg on my Nook color. My cell phone is just used for calls.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I have a Nook Tablet. With all of the Angry Birds (and Bad Piggies), Word Twist, Bejeweled 2, Word Winder, and Words in Color.

Terry, can you recommend a good free Mahjongg for the Android phone? I enjoy playing Mahjongg sometimes. Thank you.

I have Candy Crush on my phone (Droid Razr Maxx HD), but when I'm out of moves, I either have to end the game or pay money to continue. (I end the game.)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Nook Tablet. With all of the Angry Birds (and Bad Piggies), Word Twist, Bejeweled 2, Word Winder, and Words in Color.

Terry, can you recommend a good free Mahjongg for the Android phone? I enjoy playing Mahjongg sometimes. Thank you.

I have Candy Crush on my phone (Droid Razr Maxx HD), but when I'm out of moves, I either have to end the game or pay money to continue. (I end the game.)
I have the Magma Mobile version of MahJongg. I got it from the Google Play Store. It has 185 different shapes of boards. I have beaten the Ghost, the Anchor and the standard board. Since it is free, you have to put up with ads. I too end the game when I run out of moves. There ain't no way I am gonna pay to play a free game.

My Nook color is using the same software as your tablet. Android 4.1 Jellybean. I can boot either to that or to Nook color mode. Once in Android mode, there is an icon that I touch and it will boot straight into Nook color mode without shutting it off and manually choosing nook mode.

I also forgot that I have Fruited on my nook. I am doing an experiment right now to see how far up I can run the score on continuous, and at the same time what my weakness is on color and shape differentiation, and how the program compensates for stupid moves. I have 1,500,000 points so far.

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, Terry. Downloading as I type. Will check out Fruited, too. I don't mind the ads too much.