mondays question of the day

flintmccullough

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beating-the-Super-Bowl-Champions,the-New-York-Giants,on-opening-day-of-the-season,in-THEIR...HOUSE!

After-they-beat-us,the-last-game-of-last-season,to-knock-us-out-of-the-playoffs,in-our-house.Payback.......is-a-B.

Dallas-24

G-men-17

IN-Metlife!!!!!!!

RESPECT-The-Star

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Any day that I don't have to work. And I'm serious about that. It can be raining, it can be snowing, there can be an ice storm outside.....if I don't have to come into the office, I'm a happy camper.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get up, I run, I spend the day by myself doing anything I want - reading, cooking, watching TV, listening to music - no schedule, no communication with anyone else - just me, myself, and I.....oh, and Larry. I must include Larry, sleeping on the couch. :D

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Sun and Sea 

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday came pretty close - warm fall day filled with fast horses and old friends. Saw one friend returned to health, or at least as close as possible at our ages - he nearly died two years ago and they rushed him a lifetime achievment award, and now he looks like himself again and is back driving horses. Got reacquainted with another whom I hadnt seen in 30 years or more, and I guess those 30 years have been kind to me as he recognised me coming down the shedrow. I am hoping to have two more days like that this fall, although it may be bittersweet in the end. The first Sunday in October is closing day and it may be forever but in that event, there are half a dozen or so close friends I will keep in contact with via phone calls and got told by one to call him and his wife at least once this winter