mondays question of the day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's nice and sunny here today so the question is

What is the weather like in your part of the world?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Cloudy and mid 60's this morning. But it will go up to the 90's and sunny all week. Can't wait, my town pool opens tomorrow!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sunny and in the 70's today, but it is supposed to be in the 90's on Thursday and Friday.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH can I complain!!!!!!!! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: It has been HOT and HUMID!! I hate the humid part the most. I hate having to close up the windows and so do the cats. They are all complaining about it. It will be in the mid 90's or worse for a few days more..... :slant:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot and humid. Currently 25C feels like 31. It's supposed to get hotter tomorrow and Wednesday...33 feels like 42C.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
3 Hs.....hazy, hot, and humid. We are to be in the upper 80s today and in the mid 90s Wednesday and Thursday with t-storms today and tonight.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot, humid and windy.  It will be in the upper 90's here again today.  I am glad to have today off to stay inside in my central air.  It is supposed to be in the 90's again tomorrow.  I am hoping this changes though since tomorrow is truck/warehouse day at work.  My hubby has a blister on his foot and asked me to take his turn to cook dinner last night.  I love my hubby but I did let him know that if his foot is still bothering him tomorrow he will be picking up fast food.  We have an agreement that I do not cook dinner on truck/warehouse day after work.