Monday's Question Of The Day - May 29, 2017

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a holiday here in the US so my DD has a friend over today. The girls just played Twister for the first time! They were SO funny!! :lol: They did good but it'll be easier when they grow a few more inches. :lol: My friends and I loved that game when we were younger.

Are you flexible?

Flexibility was the only thing in gym class that I was good at. :lol::paperbag: I took dance lessons in Kindergarten through 4th grade when I decided I'd like to play an instrument instead. I got nice and flexible during the dancing years and thankfully I've maintained that to a good degree in adulthood in spite of gaining weight. :paperbag: I won't attempt a split anytime soon though... :lol2:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe when I was a kid but certainly not now. When I was a kid I was the hula hoop champion of the neighborhood and I could out run everybody in my age group and now I can hardly walk. LOL

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I used to be quite flexible when I was young. We hula-hooped, we roller-skated; I was hell on wheels on my bikes and was constantly decked-out in mercurochrome....on my knees, my elbows, my hands. My cousins and I spent days in the swimming hole in the creek by Grandma's house. Remember sitting cross-legged on the floor and then trying to stand up without moving your legs or touching anything with your hands? I could do that with no problem....made my mother crazy because she couldn't. As kids, we were always active, running around and doing stuff. We camped a lot when I was a kid and I'd be gone from right after breakfast until it was time for dinner. And then again from after dinner until it was time for bed. Nobody knew where we were and nobody cared because we were OK, just running around in the woods and doing stupid stuff. Even though I spent a lot of my summer time with my nose in a book, I was still physically active, too. Those were really good times. And I could get myself into all kinds of weird positions.

Since I've had the back problems and the knee issues, I'm not even going to try to attempt anything.