Monday's Question of the Day - June 29, 2015

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always liked watching them, BUT I do hate the big ones that only make a big boom & no display. "Whats the point?"  I love how pretty they are, but hate how loud they are.

I live near a stadium, & usually anywhere from a day or two before the 4th, some will go off. There's no event going on when this happens, no games going on, so maybe they are testing some before the big

display downtown, which is only 3 miles from me. It's nice, because my neighbors & I get a free show without leaving the house. I used to be able to see them from my back windows, but now a tree has grown too big, & blocks the view. We just all assemble in our parking lot & watch.   They do scar Angel, so that I hate.  I enjoy them for a few minutes, then say, "o.k. that's enough, your scaring my baby!"

He usually hides out under the bed. (He is fine w/ storms though).  I ordered some calming treats from 1-800 pet meds  this year. I am hoping they get here before any fireworks start!!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I love, love, love fireworks. For many years, I went down to the mall in Washington DC and sat on the grass and watched them soar up beind the Washington Monument. They do a great show. Now I'm too far away without a car so am just hoping to see some from my 4th floor apartment window. The last few years I lived in a place where I could see three towns at once from my balcony. It was heavenly!