Monday's Question of the Day - April 10, 2017

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry for the delay!  I sat down to post a question and a furniture delivery came. By the time they were gone one of the cats had left a stinky mess across the kitchen floor and needed her back end cleaned up too.  Guess the mirilax is working. 
  If this were any other website I wouldn't mention it; but TCSers "get it".  

What is your favorite/lucky number?  

My favorite number is 8.  I like the way it's written.  It's a good even number and a good number for a group of things; not too big and not too small.  Once upon a time I had a dream of having 8 pets; 6 cats and 2 dogs. Now I have kids and they count as 6 pets apparently. 
  But 8 is still my number.  

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite number is 447. I once won that amount of money in a radio contest and since than I always liked it.

Muffy

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
13. Especially Friday 13th seems to be a lucky date. I only get 4 lucky days a year[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm a "13" person, too!  So many cool associations with that number, including 13 lunar months in a year!

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
8 has always been my favorite number, too. I like the shape of it as much as the amount itself. I tend to like things that have curves in them, which is why I am more drawn to 8 than any other number. Plus, it is an even number, and lots of songs I listen to is 8/8 time signature, and I like how they have a solid beat and doesn't cut off like some songs that are 5/8 and 7/8 time signature.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
8 has always been my favorite number, too. I like the shape of it as much as the amount itself. I tend to like things that have curves in them, which is why I am more drawn to 8 than any other number. Plus, it is an even number, and lots of songs I listen to is 8/8 time signature, and I like how they have a solid beat and doesn't cut off like some songs that are 5/8 and 7/8 time signature.
Ooo thats interesting! I never considered it in regards to music.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have two favorite numbers -- 3 and 7. no particular reason why they're my favorites. and as far as i know, they're not particularly lucky numbers for me.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know that I have a favorite number, but I hate the number 8. It never looks nice when I write it, no matter if I do a "figure 8" or 2 circles "snowman style" 1988 was an unhappy year for me. 

I'm dyslexic with 2 & 5 - I always get those mixed up. I do like the way I write 6, and we have 6 kids and used to have 6 cats, so I guess if I had to pick it would be 6. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
108.. the number of beads on a mala.