Mom To Two Beautiful Kittens

Rowan_1102

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I am really excited to be a part of this forum! I have two babies, Salem (6 month old female) and Sable (5 month old female). They are my whole life!! My fiance and I adopted them from a nearby shelter in August. Sable first and then a week later Salem.

Sable is a brown tabby cat with a few distinctive orange speckles throughout her fur. She acts more like a dog than a cat and is a hoot to be around. She loves playing with toilet paper tubes and climbing up on the counter! She doesn't know a stranger and is very outgoing! She was dropped off at the shelter as a kitten and we got her when she was *estimated* about 2 months old.

Salem has black fur with a white patch under her chin and on her stomach. She is just the cutest thing with an elongated face and we lovingly call her our little fruit bat! She absolutely loves to eat and wants anything and everything that you have! She is a little more reserved at first but she loves to cuddle!! Her Mamma was found as a stray and she was born in the shelter. We adopted her when she was 3 months old.

They are the best of friends and got along right from the beginning! They both have helped me so much through my depression and are just absolute little balls of joy to be around! I am so glad that I became a cat Mom and am looking forward to learning from everyone on this site!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
2C9FB9C8-89B4-41A9-B9CC-D77E6EA6A9CE.gif
Rowan_1102, Salem and Sable, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
CAEE00B5-66B6-46E7-ACA6-CCFF846836FC.gif
to you all.

Thank you for adopting Salem and Sable and glad that you’ve joined the site.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Please post photos of them for us to see and we have a special thread just for them here too :-
Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)
Bi-color kitties only!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: How lucky that Salem and Sable found their forever home with you. :hearthrob: The forum has a wealth of information so please check our the many resources. We would also love to see a pic or two of your girls. You can post in the thread tabbytom recommended or in the thread, Fur Pictures & Videos.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere: Salem and Sable sound adorable. :catrub: Feel free to post pics of them. :camera: We love pictures! :)