mitch missing!

sweety

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello!we move into this new apartments 1 week ago..mitch was missing the second nights of our stay..she is a hunter but she dont usually gone this long..we love her so much and we already look for here all over the neighborhood..im always crying everyday because i miss her..shes a playful and very needy cat..she always want our attention..i really dont know what to do..we  already told the locals and giving a reward who ever find her..what else  should i do?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
How far is your new apartment form your old place? If Mitch was only there for one night she hasn't realised this is her home yet. She may have started to walk back to your old apartment. You should check around there if you can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweety

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
mitch is back!!!thanks god!she came home after 1 week and 1 day...and it happen me and my partner is not at home that time..our neighbor heard her meowing so she called us and let us know she was home..she wont let anybody touch her but me..she didnt eat until i got home..yeah of course i hurry back home when i hear the good news..thank you guys for making me strong..to norachan our former aparment was very far from our new apartment..we need to take a ferry togo their..anyways thank you for the advice!!god bless

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd put butter on her paws before you let her back out again. It's worked every time I've had new cats or moved home.