Missing Question of the Day for Wednesday Septemboer 14, 2016

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am SO SO SO SORRY!  I got last minute notification that I have to be in my new apartment by Sunday (she told me on Monday afternoon at the end of the day), and I freaked out and was slinging things in boxes.  I didn't even think about the computer until today, and then only because they are coming to transfer the service at 2pm to the new apartment! 

Forgive me this time, guys.  I won't let it happen again!

I should have the office set up and back online by Monday.  I hope.  I WILL post the Question of the Day next week, regardless.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry about it. Life gets in the way for all of us at times :nod: You're not the first to forget, and I'm sure you won't be the last either!

Good luck with the move. Hope it all goes as smoothly as possible :cross::vibes:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with your move! I hope everything goes well for you. As for the QotD, not a biggie. I've forgotten a couple times, too! 
 One time, somebody PMed me and said, "Hey! You gonna do the question or what??" She was a good friend and she just wanted me to know that I'd forgotten. It happens.  Good luck with everything!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Do not worry about it... you need to take care of yourself first.... first priority is yourself and your cat...((hugs)) 

Good luck with the move...

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Do not worry about it... you need to take care of yourself first.... first priority is yourself and your cat...((hugs)) 

Good luck with the move...
And not necessarily in that order.  Don't lose Da Bird in the move

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's awfully short notice. I hope Hekitty's managed to get all the kitty stuff packed in time.

Hope everything goes well with the move.