Missing My Kitty

Eli6

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am new to this... My Siamese cat Vixen went missing 3 weeks ago and I have been sick to my stomach about it. My dog even seems depressed.. they were best friends. She went missing on 10/15 and there has been zero leads on her disappearance. I have done everything that I can think of to find her:
litter box/food trick outside, flyers, posted on Craigslist, multiple FB pages, my neighborhood watch, went to shelters, paid post... etc. She was wearing a collar and is microchipped.

I just don't understand how there has been no leads on her, its as if she vanished into thin air.. :(

Attachments

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry about your kitty. Is there a nextdoor.com site for your area? Lots of people here use that website to post about lost and found pets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eli6

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry about your kitty. Is there a nextdoor.com site for your area? Lots of people here use that website to post about lost and found pets.
There is a nextdoor.com in my area, I️ have posted in there, as well as posted flyers around the neighborhood about a mile out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eli6

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If the dog was best friends what is the possibility that it could track the cat down? Just a thought.
Yeah that would be nice, but she’s definitely not a tracker dog.