Missing my ferals

Lovemy2more

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I need your thoughts. I have had 2 feral boys who are fixed that have been living in my garage and being fed and also fresh water every day. They come and go as they please. They have been here for 2 years. Since last Monday (7/17/23), my one boy "Cheeky" has not been seen. Then,3 days ago, my other boy "Riggs" has not come back either. I continue to put their food and fresh water our daily but they have not been back. I live in the north woods of Wisconsin where there have been Bobcat sightings as well as coyotes. My heart is breaking for them because I am at a loss not knowing what happened to them. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Post pics on next door,and any where else. Even small restaurants and pet stores. I was taking care of a stray kitten taken then showed up on my porch now with me 8 yrs old. Next time you see them,capture and keep inside. My cat is afraid of the outdoors now and is microchipped

Friend to Cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope your ferals returned by now. But you mentioned bobcats and coyotes in your area. I live in a city and have that problem. Two ferals disappeared this week, and I fear it's due to coyotes. There are things to do to save your cats (wolf urine at the perimeter of your house, trees or poles for them to get up on, flashing motion activated lights to scare off coyotes) but mainly, keep them inside. They want to roam, but they will get over it. Recommend a "catio" for them to go out in. The trail cam is a good suggestion, to see if they are in the area and also to see if any predators are in the area. I wish you all the best.