Missing my feline Famil6

QET

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had to rehome 3 cats this past fall of 2022. I had to move onto a very small apartment where their was not mech room for them. I also lost my spouse about a year before I had to rehome them. I am facing some looming health issues which are going to incompacite me for at least 90 days. I had no one that was willing to care for them. I tried for months to find homes for them with people I knew. Finally I found a stranger who has a license working with animals. He found one of his friends who was willing to take all.three cats. I did not know anything about their new owner. He does not want to communicate with me about how they are doing. I miss them so much. I have had 11 cats over the years. These wete the only tree left that me and my husband had living. They wete my family. I had to rehome them. I had no choice due to my health isdues. I miss them terribly. I pray everyday that they are doing ok. But I'm still grieving over them so much. My entire famiky is gone now. But I rehomed them for their sake. Sometimes we have to do very difficult things in this life. I keep trying to remind myself that I did the right thing for them. But I hurt really bad right now not knowing how they are doing. I have many beautiful photos of them and lots of memories but they will never replace my rehomed babies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss. Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do. I know it would help if you knew how your babies were doing in their new home, but maybe it's for the best in the long run. I wish you peace.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. Maybe in time their new people will change their mind.💖 :hugs: