Missing Benny

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful little one......of course, you do, Benny was such a big part of your life. Just remember that love is spiritual, so eternal, Benny will always be a permanent part of you, a permanent part of your past that can never be taken from you. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I stood in your shoes. You are not alone in your grief. We are here to take some of the burdens from you, by letting you know you are not alone, and that we have been through grief and survived.
it takes a long time to heal a broken heart, and there will always be a scar to remind you. Adding more love to reside next to Benny's helps, it makes the love that he gave you bloom and grow even stronger. don't worry his love will never be replaced, it can't be. It is unique, known only to you two. No one else in this whole world can feel what you are going through right now, that is why you feel so alone. go forward into the future and live it as you would want for him to go on if you were the first to go. He wants that for you too, not pain but gratitude for knowing a love like that. You give him great honor by grieving his death. He gave you something that not everyone receives in this world, a true treasure on this earth. A cat's love.....RIP precious Benny. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. may the good Lord bless and keep you, until you live again.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Bennie, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a beautiful boy he was, is, and always will be. This is the deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love and continues on. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, he blesses you, and he sends his Love back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.