Missed delivery

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been at home sick since I got home from work last Friday evening.  Bad case of the flu.

I go out today to get groceries, and of course I ended up missing a delivery!!

It's either my new bedding set (comforter, decorative pillows and sheets), or my Kitchen Aid food processor. I'm hoping it's the later because I want to do some cooking this weekend.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its always the case isnt it? you pop out for half an hour and thats when something or someone turns up :(

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't you write in your other thread that the whole grocery store experience took you multiple hours? I usually get packages delivered in the 10 minutes I'm out grabbing a bite to eat, so it's not too surprising that you missed a delivery in that time frame. I do wonder how the drivers always KNOW when you're not at home. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't you write in your other thread that the whole grocery store experience took you multiple hours? I usually get packages delivered in the 10 minutes I'm out grabbing a bite to eat, so it's not too surprising that you missed a delivery in that time frame. I do wonder how the drivers always KNOW when you're not at home. 
Yes, today was a 3 hour outting.  But the missed delivery before this one I missed by 20 or 30 minutes.   Very annoying.