Mina

Mistle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0675.JPG
Hello everybody.

Just adopted a precious kitty two days ago. This is Mina, an outgoing 1.5 yr old seal lynx Ragdoll mix with a wonderful, soft coat. She loves soft blankets and snuggling!

Sadly, she was declawed and abused by her previous family and has a bit of a temper. She also has some mats on her belly which she won't let me get close to. I'm taking her to the vet on Friday, but I'm concerned she won't let them examine her belly. I hope it will go okay...

Anyways, happy to be here. Hope to see you all around! :)

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! She is a gorgeous kitty! It's wonderful that she has you now to love her. People can be so mean. It breaks my heart to even think about it. I'm very happy for you both!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
34AA2F0D-D6B9-4668-B6B0-387E508FBD7B.gif
Mistle and Mina, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
092D3AE4-66D1-4BA6-9115-7A702E42B0D2.jpeg

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

We are happy that you adopted Mina and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home. She looks lovely :happycat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of her for us to see :camera:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Congrats on your new kitty adoption. Mina is gorgeous. :catlove:
Hope things go well at her vet visit. :crossfingers:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A good get will be able to take care of Mina's mats. Continue loving her,be patient,and she will do her best to forget and forgive her past.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bless you for giving this beautiful baby girl a chance! Mina is just gorgeous. She doesn't know it quite yet, but she's found her soft place to land, and she'll come around with time and patience!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mistle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks all for the welcome!

I've also noticed that she sometimes heaves when she's purring. I hope it's just a hairball... looking things up online is scary! Will be addressing that with the vet as well. Can't wait until Friday!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your gorgeous Mina!