Men! You Gotta Love 'Em!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zimmie had 5 teeth extracted last week. The other morning we were having breakfast when DH sudddenly announces that the vet gave him Zimmie's extracted teeth and he has brought them home for me to look at.
! Why would I want to look at Zimmie's rotted teeth? Especially when I am eating a meal! DH was dumbstruck - he was sure I would love to see them.

Has your man done anything lately to make you shake your head?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"So you done surfing the web yet? I want to go read and the bed isn't made yet"

He was very lucky I wasn't PMSing and that I knew he didn't mean it that way.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe he wanted to make them into a necklace?

It must be the same gene that made my dad keep every part that was ever replaced in any car that we ever owned. He always insisted in taking the broken parts when the car was picked up after repaired. Don't know why, it's not like he ever inspected them to make sure they were actually faulty or recycle them or anything...he just liked to collect them. :idk:

DH isn't that bad although I'm sure I could find some used parts around here if I look hard enough. His thing is collecting empty coffee cans, but I can't really complain because they DO come in handy at times.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

"So you done surfing the web yet? I want to go read and the bed isn't made yet"
Too funny!

Originally Posted by calico2222

He always insisted in taking the broken parts when the car was picked up after repaired.
DH always does that. When we bought a new fridge, he removed the metal shelves from the old one. For what reason, I could not say.

I wouldn't be surprised if I stumble across Zimmie's teeth stashed away in the basement somewhere.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
DH had a tonsillectomy a few weeks ago and his stitches have been falling out (this is supposedly normal). But of course they have been in the back of his throat for a month so they are all gross and smelly... The other day one was hanging down and irritating him so he pulled it out with tweezers. Then he sniffs it, makes this godawful face and gags, then holds it out towards me saying "Wow, this thing REEKS! Here honey, smell!"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny I stumbled on this thread while my sister Kimmy and I are on the phone talking about hitting her husband Jason and my boyfriend Jack upside their heads with frying pans!
Her hubby (although they adore each other) is driving her up the wall today, and my boyfriend Jack is late yet again today! He was supposed to be here at 7:00 with my nephew Cooper who is spending the week here. Cooper called me a little while ago wondering if Jack had forgotten about him (poor little guy)! Needless to say, I let Jack know I was not pleased with him and told him that he can not be late picking up the nieces/nephews anymore (he volunteered to pick him up today, so since he volunteered it, I expect him to be on time or close to it- not THIS late)! Ugg!

Jack was also supposed to pick up dinner for the three of us, but has yet to do that eithor because he got too distracted flying earlier and didn't leave the flying field until late....I wouldn't mind if this was an uncommon occurance, but this is all of the time! So now, I'm irritated, have PMS, and I'm hungry (not a lovely combo!). I love Jack to pieces, but I swear he is slower than Christmas sometimes! I don't understand how he is always running late?!?! I love him very much (and I accept him- flaws and all because I'm not perfect eithor and he accepts me), but I still get irritated with him always getting distracted and being late
Men!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

The other day one was h
hanging down and irritating him so he pulled it out with tweezers.
Oh, that is downright nasty! I hope he wasn't using your eyebrow tweezers?

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I still get irritated with him always getting distracted and being late
Men!
DH is slower than molasses in January and always runs late. He has no clue how to manage his time. On the other hand, I am always punctual and if I don't arrive for an appointment early, people telephone to find out where I am!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So last night I was sleeping on bfs lap while we were watching Angel his idea to wake me up to let me know it was time for bed was to
his hip up (towards me mind you) and let one rip that was so godawful loud it woke both me and the dogs up from a dead sleep! I will admit I find farts hilarious so I woke up laughing and I couldnt be mad since I will let em fly on him all the time haha.