Meeting a Celebrity

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could meet a famous person, *( dead or alive ) who would it be ?   What would you ask them ?

What would your day be like ? Go to the Award Shows, dinner or back to their homes and relax for the day ?

dejolane

Last edited:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to work at a concert hall, and got to meet some very big celebrities including Johnny Cash, Harry Belafonte, Pat Benetar, Smokey Robinson, plus a number of others.

I was never one of those awe struck fans that got tongue tied. I always felt they were just real people who did a different job than I did.

So I'd probably ask whomever I met how their day was going,  LOL

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent my life in the sports world, so celebrity is nothing new to me - used to know the better part of two NHL teams, three CFL teams and a bunch of pro wrestlers, including the Harts; also knew a whole pile of stunt men and drivers in the movie industry. Guess it was only a matter of time before I met an actor before some of the stuntmen became actors, the late Christopher Reeves came to our booth at Spruce Meadows, and all I did was ask if he was interested in Standardbreds and if he wanted some pamphlets. He was a nice man, quiet and unassuming, at least in that environment.......maybe he was starstruck too because so many of the top riders in the world were there. I'm pretty much unfazed by meeting celebrities, and never did get too terribly excited about it since, they are just people after all, and like just people, they come in varieties ranging from nice to vicious to just annoying and I can name names in the latter two.  .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed I forgot to answer my own question; I would love to meet Edge ( Adam Copeland ) from WWE Before he cut his long hair he was so hot. I would ask him why he cut his hair and have dinner with him.

dejolane

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would have to be Johnny Depp, of course. I can't begin to tell you what we would do, this is a family site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would have to be Johnny Depp, of course. I can't begin to tell you what we would do, this is a family site.

Awwwww, he is very hot. I love him with long hair.It makes him look more sexier.

dejolane