Meet The New Family On The Block

Joiedumonde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all. I've been reading this forum off and on for several years. In fact much of the research on cat nutrition and healthy behaviors I did before adopting my kitty came from these boards.

I would like to introduce my baby boy, Pippin.

He was adopted in July of 2016 after much drama, and settled right in. Because I lived several hours from my parents, I knew that he would have to learn to travel with me. Since his adoption he has probably spent an average of 8 hours in the car each month (until last October, when I moved back home). He does love to explore new places.

A few months before Pippin came to live with me, my parents adopted their (not so little) girl -Princess Sophie Deveraux.

She was not as fond of travel, but has adapted nicely -as long as her riding buddy is with her.

Pippin loves to run and then snuggle with his momma. Sophie would rather eat freeze dried chicken treats and then curl up on her mom's legs. They both have my dad wrapped around their little paws. Even though they are about the same age (just over 2 years old this spring), my Pippin is about 7-8 lbs. and Sophie is 12+. They were both supposed to be part Ragdoll, but don't have a lot of the traits. Pippin got the pointed coloring (lilac point), and Sophie got the size. Both like to puppy dog/follow us around and cry at the bedroom doors if we go in there for more than a few minutes.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-719984.gif
Joiedumonde, Pippin and Princess Sophie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3650.JPG
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting both Pippin and Princess Sophie. They are beautiful.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joiedumonde Joiedumonde - Welcome to TCS! Since Pippin looks exactly like a Snowshoe, and travels with you, does he share the driving too?

;)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Glad you decided to join up. :thumbsup:
Pippin and Sophie are both gorgeous. :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Joiedumonde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -There have been times he decided I needed to hold him instead of the steering wheel. Just climbed up in my arms and flopped over while we were going down the road.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties are so sweet.