Meet Stormy!

fawn_hoof

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I've been making the rounds joining some pet forums (because I think my IRL friends maaay be getting tired of hearing my cat stories). Just joined here and thought I'd say hello. Sorry if this post gets long - I could talk about my little pal forever.

My kitty is Stormy, aka Stormtrooper, aka Stormageddon. He's my first ever cat (I grew up with dogs) and I've had him for almost two years now. He was around 7 years old when I adopted him and he's a bit on the special needs side (I say "a bit" because his issues are very non-specific). You can see from the pictures that he has a large scar on his head, in between his ears. He came to me like that, and I'm not sure what happened. It doesn't really bother him, although it gets a bit itchy in the winter. Nothing a little pet-friendly lotion can't fix! He has major food allergies, some bizarre tooth mutations, is cross-eyed, and people keep telling me his tail seems too short. I think he's just the cutest thing, though! Despite his physical issues, he's very smart and so full of energy. If he had his way, we would play all day long every single day. He has the funniest voice! He doesn't meow, but squeaks. I looked up videos of Siamese cats and they sound sort of gravelly or raspy... Stormy's voice is very high-pitched, he sounds more like a squeaky toy. He loves people but sadly, he despises all animals. I was told by the Humane Society that as a kitten, he was bottle fed by his original owner. So maybe he thinks he's a people, not a cat.

In any case, getting Stormy was the best decision I ever made! He has so much personality and always makes me smile, whether we're snuggling up to watch Netflix or playing with his beloved mousie toy.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Stormy is so cute! Your description of his meow sounds adorable, too. If you have a video to upload, I'm sure everyone would love to see it!

See you around!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AD0BE60F-5015-46DF-8B7D-DBA7EB001271.gif
fawn_hoof and Stormy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
FF0496F8-03AD-425C-9A21-E426B6075648.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and thank you for adopting Stormy. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Stormy is such a lovely cat :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of her.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! What a cutie-pie Stormy is! Did you know that not too long ago, crossed eyes were standard for Siamese cats? Yep. Looks like he's a bit of a throwback to the older types. Whatever, he's a DOLL!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Stormy sounds pretty special. Glad you two found each other. :catrub: