Meet Oreo And Abbie

TLF2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello All, My name is Tara and I have two cats. My first cat is Abbie, she is a Maine Coon Cat and she is 8 year old, I got her from an old woman who was giving away feral cats. At that time, I was not looking for a long hair cat and wanted a female due to I had a blue haired Himalayan male. Well surprise Surprise, she a fur ball. She is so beautiful and smart, with a quirky personality. I love her to death.
IMG_7047.JPG
And then I decide to save a kitten that was part of a feral pack and was being tormented
IMG_7063.JPG
by the others ones. She is a 5 week old kitten, black and white and I decided to call her Oreo. But at this moment I am in the mist of integrating and never realize what a process it is. I just want to make sure it works from both ends not just mine. If you read my other forum I have it is an ongoing process with hits and misses. So far I have had great interactions with members in this group, with much appreciation. Thank you and can't wait for future interactions.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Tara, Abbie and Oreo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm IMG_2916.GIF to you all :wave3:

Thank you for adopting Abbie and rescuing Oreo :clap: They are beautiful cats :lovecat::lovecat4:

Do check out the many good reads in the Articles section and also the informative forum threads.

Cat's introduction takes time and not to be rushed through. When done right, you have your rewards. Here are some articles regarding cat introduction:-

How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide
Introducing Cats To Cats
How To Safely Break Up A Cat Fight

Do post more photos of your kitties for us to see and hope to see you around the site often :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What beautiful kitties! TCS has a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers, so if you have further questions regarding introducing Abbie and Oreo, I'm sure you'll be able to find great advice.

See you around! :hellocomputer:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
They are gorgeous! Abbie is my favorite breed, too. Love those Maine Coons! :silver:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :wave3:

Abbie and Oreo are gorgeous :loveeyes:

I love Maine Coons too :redheartpump: I have 7 of my own :lol: ;)

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome and thank you for taking care of them !