Meet My Kitties.

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First, We have Repeat (white) and Enginette (tabby). Enginette is Repeats mother. She is 4 years and he is 3 years. Such love bugs! They get in your face and don't leave you alone! Especially if you start rubbing them hah.
IMG_5187.JPG
Next up, we have Dunkin. He is (I guess) a DLH black male. We found him when he was about 9 months old... He has been with us since and is now 12 years old! He can be a sweetheart, but can be mean with his 'old' age.
IMG_5423.JPG
next, we have Daphne. She came here last month, pregnant. We had her a little over a week before she had her babies. She now has five, beautiful kittens. She is what you call a torbie, (correct me if I'm wrong.) and she's such a great mom. I was told she is 8 years old. And that this is her third litter, which I don't believe.
IMG_5424.JPG
Next, we have Daphnes five kittens. Instead of doing five pictures, I'll do one with them all together. This one is a few weeks old though. They are currently five weeks old, and I'm sitting here wondering where does time fly?!
Monster, male orange tabby, biggest of the bunch.
Viviolent, female torbie.
Augustina, female grey, second biggest.
Demetrius, male grey. I think that Aug and Deme are 'twins'. They look super alike, and we're born like five seconds apart, whilst everyone else was an hour apart.
Venom, male tabby. He's the smallest but sure the craziest!
IMG_4909.JPG

Last, definitely definitely not least, Damian. He's a male grey, 5 day old kitten. I'm having to bottlefeed him, every 2-1/2 hours, around the clock. I'm already in love him, only after 5 days lol. And he's already starting to purr!
IMG_5411.JPG

I would love to meet your cat!

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Lovely kittens!! Lovely cats!! I have a soft spot for wee kittens...cause they are little for only a couple of months then seem to get bigger by the day and then full grown.

I have 2 girls right now. We have been tempted to get a kitten to keep my bratty orange calico kitty company.
Pumpkin Face is 14 and doesn't care for Honeybee. honeybee licks her leg every morning before I administer meds to Pumps-and hoping Pumps can see Honeybee only wants to play...so we want to get a kitten/young cat for the brat Honeybee=so far there's a few kitties who have been offered to me but I have some house projects I need to finish first in order to "kitten proof" my home.

Honeybee is 5 to 7? I got her in 2013 full grown...was very energetic so we guess she was under 2.
199436-6797fdb432927bf493c5eba235add8bd.jpg

Honeybee was asleep on that bathrobe and we slid it next to Pumps who is the darker calico kitty with the white tipped tail. Pumps wasn't impressed is an understatement.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lovely kittens!! Lovely cats!! I have a soft spot for wee kittens...cause they are little for only a couple of months then seem to get bigger by the day and then full grown.

I have 2 girls right now. We have been tempted to get a kitten to keep my bratty orange calico kitty company.
Pumpkin Face is 14 and doesn't care for Honeybee. honeybee licks her leg every morning before I administer meds to Pumps-and hoping Pumps can see Honeybee only wants to play...so we want to get a kitten/young cat for the brat Honeybee=so far there's a few kitties who have been offered to me but I have some house projects I need to finish first in order to "kitten proof" my home.

Honeybee is 5 to 7? I got her in 2013 full grown...was very energetic so we guess she was under 2.
View attachment 199454

Honeybee was asleep on that bathrobe and we slid it next to Pumps who is the darker calico kitty with the white tipped tail. Pumps wasn't impressed is an understatement.
Pumpkin and Honeybee are beautifully colored cats! My goodness are they pretty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Humankittylover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HEY Guys.... so it’s been awhile.

Everything is the same, except the kittens.

So unfortunately Legacy (Damian) passed when he was one week old... he got an infection that I didn’t catch on time. He was such a special baby and I miss him so much and cry about him and rewatch videos of him all the time. He’d be about 8 weeks old today.

As for the others, they’re what, like 12 weeks now!!! we are keeping Viv, the torbie female.
Venom and Augustina (now Oliver and Whiskers) went to my sisters coworker and daughter. Hey LOVE cats and their whole basement is dedicated to their cats, how amazing. We get updates on them and could even go see them if we wanted.

Monster and Demetrius went to a new home together. We didn’t know her, but she seemed like a really good person and just lost their 14 yr old cat whom of which they’ve had forever. I can’t remember their names, but it was after Harry Potter movie.