"Me" Time

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

That blanket is gorgeous...no other word for it! My grandmother tried to teach me how to crochet, but I didn't have the patience for it. I should try it again. You do beautiful work!
Thanks Pam. Sometime I don't have the patience for it because id like to go 'poof' and it all be done but once I finally get something done all the hand cramps jaw clenching and swearing if I have to frog work makes it alllll worth it. I really worried about this blanket it took a long time to get it started roughly a week to research patterns and tips on how to make a ripple and then figuring out how to create my own pattern out of what I read. I adore the colors that bf and I picked out for it the green is my favorite.

Now I gotta work on it somemore just a bit more to finish of the off white and then its onto the dark brown and so on and so forth. Ill post an updated pic at some point I'm sure ill be needing some tcs motivation to finish it. Lol once this is done though I know what I'm making next. A sweater for my weenie dog and if I have enough grey ill make a matching one for his best friend the pug.