Me And My Meows

Taryn Nelson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!I'm Taryn from Johannesburg, and below are my 2 kitties Gremlin and Smeegle (Cleo)
Gremlin the Tuxedo is an Old boy at the approx age of around 17, a typical grumpy old man, with the appetite of a horse who loves cuddles and catnip!
Smeegle is a feral who came to visit and never left.... sometime I am convinced she is part African Wild cat!she is super lovable, but don't dare pick her up. Her favorite hobbies include catching anything that moves and bringing it home for mom... including crickets, lizards, birds, mice and even rats!!! One day she brought me 4 mice in the space of an hour! No lie!guess she couldn't understand why I kept throwing them away and not thanking her for the lovely gifts :-)

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Your kitties are so cute! We have a ton of fun photo forums and a monthly photo contest. I'd love to see more pics of Gremlin and Smeegle there! There's even a forum for pictures of Tuxedo cats, like Gremlin: Tuxedo Cats ;)
And here's a thread where you can post pictures of Gremlin and Smeegle hanging out together:
Cat couples

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Taryn, Gremlin and Smeegle, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined us and feel free to ask questions in the respective forum threads and do browse around for the many informative and important articles and forum threads under different headings.

Do post more photos of your kitties for us to see :wink: