Me again, with Sammy

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your guidance. This site has been a godsend. I have worked a lot with trapping feral/strays and getting them total vet care, but having a pet cat is a completely new experience. After being a 100% dog person my entire life, I cannot believe the joy I denied myself by not bringing cats into my world sooner. They are amazing animals with uncanny abilities and incredible sensitivity. Thank you!
I just don't tell my babies they are 🤫 " cats"..... they have no idea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bfmay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sammy is still in one room after 3 weeks, but he eats and drinks like a champ and comes out when my daughter enters the room. She plans to allow him out of his room when he seems completely comfortable with the room and her, and seems to want to explore further. He has several beds, food, water fountain, toys, and places to hide in his room. He seems more and more confident moving around his room now, and sleeps out in the open at night. I’m going to post a couple of pictures. Thank you for all your help!!!
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3324.jpeg

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Sammy is still in one room after 3 weeks, but he eats and drinks like a champ and comes out when my daughter enters the room. She plans to allow him out of his room when he seems completely comfortable with the room and her, and seems to want to explore further. He has several beds, food, water fountain, toys, and places to hide in his room. He seems more and more confident moving around his room now, and sleeps out in the open at night. I’m going to post a couple of pictures. Thank you for all your help!!!
1c3e91343ca8151a0b4c161c40501b07.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sammy is still in one room after 3 weeks, but he eats and drinks like a champ and comes out when my daughter enters the room. She plans to allow him out of his room when he seems completely comfortable with the room and her, and seems to want to explore further. He has several beds, food, water fountain, toys, and places to hide in his room. He seems more and more confident moving around his room now, and sleeps out in the open at night. I’m going to post a couple of pictures. Thank you for all your help!!!View attachment 472953View attachment 472954
Adorable! Good to hear from you ,so happy see Sammy looking content .Sounds like your daughter is doing a great job moving along at the little fellows pace and that's really all they need to become confident and secure in a forever home with their loving pet parent

You must be thrilled your sweet Sammy has your darling daughter- everytime she looks at him she'll be reminded of her parent,the number ONE love in her life- such a Blessing❤