Maybe Pregnant???

Based on photos and symptoms do u think she's pregnant?

• Pregnant

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not pregnant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, I'm brand-new on here and wanted to introduce myself as well as asking of your opinions...
So I recently took in an abandoned female fur friend. She's the sweetest girl I've ever seen. We'll im keeping her indoors and planned on getting her spayed but she has been showing alot of pregnancy symptoms. The first morning I awoke with vommit in my floor and didn't think anything of it until she started gaining weight. She barely ate when I first got her now she's eating like crazy. I looked for signs of her pinking up but no signs so far. Her tummy has gotten much larger over the past week and a half, and when she lays on her side I can feel golf ball sized lump in her tummy and I'm thinking it's a kitten bc the lump doesn't stay in the same place. If she's pregnant then I have no idea how far along she is so I'm hoping to get some advice from some of you all. I'm attaching several photos you can't really see the buldge of her tummy though bc she won't set still for a pic lol. Oh and she's very very affectionate. Thanks guys
IMG_20180215_141556437.jpg
IMG_20180215_141556437.jpg
IMG_20180215_141337218.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've had her for a week and a half.

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry correction, I've had her for 2 weeks now. Her nipples seem to have gotten bigger they were flat now they are exactly like a grain of rice

lacy2000

Windy City Fosters
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hard to tell from the picture. Some cats look really big and have only one kitten. Some cats don’t look pregnant at all and have multiple kittens. Keep looking for signs of movement on her stomach. The kittens will begin kicking around two weeks before birth.

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update... Her nipples are turning pink and getting much bigger/longer.

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hard to tell from the picture. Some cats look really big and have only one kitten. Some cats don’t look pregnant at all and have multiple kittens. Keep looking for signs of movement on her stomach. The kittens will begin kicking around two weeks before birth.
She's definitely showing more signs, and her nipples are now noticable from a distance
IMG_20180217_113854546.jpg