marilyn monroe is gone

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Marilyn Monroe, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

She has gone on, gone ahead, and left her humans to grieve her physical presence. But she sends her Love back to them. When they are not so very upset, perhaps they will feel her there.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little one she was! How lucky she was to have found your brother and the home and love she wanted more than anything.....
The bond of love she formed with your brother is spiritual, so eternal. It can never be broken or taken from him. She lives on through him now and he will always carry a part of her in his soul. That pretty girl will always be as close as his thoughts and prayers. So though she now follows a new path, one we all will follow one day, that path will forever parallel his own.
I hope he can take comfort from his wonderful memories and the fact he gave that sweet girl her everything. Take care.......RIP precious Marilyn Monroe. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
the reason why she passed was due to having two kittens inside her that had decayed and formed an infection so she had to have surgery and had went through the surgery fine but never woke up from the surgery

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Heartbreaking. Looked to be a true sweetie pea. Can feel her generosity emanating from the pictures. What she gave to the world will not pass unnoticed. Deepest sympathies to your brother.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere and deepest condolences on your loss. My heartfelt sympathies go out to your brother too. :hugs: RIP sweet angelic Marilyn Monroe. :angel:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely thank you hun ... my brothers wife had a tattoo made of a paw print and her name written on her chest