Manx lifespan?

Alvairezurc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat tigger had 2 inch tail and have been with me since 2005 (im still a kid this time.) Now he turned 13 years old. He had 3bother siblings that died early and he is the only one who surpassed them. He is really smart and playful.

Attachments

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a manx appearntly she is 11 years old going through health issue but I am hoping something good will happen after her night meds. When ppl say elimation problem is that diarrhea cause she had that problem years ago. She has a torbie color and very short legged.

Attachments

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
I've read that all cats can be expected to live about the same length, it just depends on what they've been eating, home conditions, sickness, etc.

Kitty is a rescued tailess Manx (1.5 years old) with elimination problems off and on, but healthy otherwise, and so sweet. I hope she lives to be very old and happy
If yours is healthy now, I wouldn't worry.
Whoever wrote that knows almost nothing about outdoor cats. All cats includes all stray and feral cats who get killed in every possible way.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a manx appearntly she is 11 years old going through health issue but I am hoping something good will happen after her night meds. When ppl say elimation problem is that diarrhea cause she had that problem years ago. She has a torbie color and very short legged.
Manx syndrome causes incontinence - the inability to "hold it" like human babies - and the cats sometimes have to wear diapers.

dvstorda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Telou is 10 years old will be 11 in February. She is still playful but is currently going through a bout of diarrhea. I am hoping that will clear up. The blood tests show that she is still in good health. She is a true stumpy. Even though the life expectancy is 8-14 years old, if you feed them well and play with them they will live a long life.
20170513_165820.jpg