Mama Cat And 5 New Borns Need Help Please

Biancamoss1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can anyone help a mama cat and her 5 new borns? I live in Vacaville Ca at The Parc apartment

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try searching facebook for cat rescue in your area, join the groups and post a picture of the mom and her babies asking for help. Also call around to rescue groups and see if anyone can help. Can you bring them inside until you can find help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Biancamoss1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Biancamoss1 Biancamoss1

Where are the kittens? Are they outside or in your apartment? What kind of help do they need?
Hi yes they are outside mama put them in a bush. It would be nice if someone could take her and her babies in. A forever home would be nice. Would you be able to help her?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi yes they are outside mama put them in a bush. It would be nice if someone could take her and her babies in. A forever home would be nice. Would you be able to help her?
I'm not in the US, but I'm sure you can find someone to help. Please can you bring them inside for now? New born kittens are very vulnerable to being killed by dogs, other cats, crows, even rats at that age.

Is the mother cat wild? If you can handle her at all pick her and the kittens up and bring them indoors. If she's too wild to touch bring the kittens in and then contact a rescue to help you catch her.

Rescues that work with feral cats will be able to use the kittens as "bait" to lure her into a humane trap. Here are details of a rescue in your area.

Premier Animal Rescue - Vacaville, CA

catwoman707 catwoman707 I know you're in California too, do you know of any other rescues in this area?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Biancamoss1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not in the US, but I'm sure you can find someone to help. Please can you bring them inside for now? New born kittens are very vulnerable to being killed by dogs, other cats, crows, even rats at that age.

Is the mother cat wild? If you can handle her at all pick her and the kittens up and bring them indoors. If she's too wild to touch bring the kittens in and then contact a rescue to help you catch her.

Rescues that work with feral cats will be able to use the kittens as "bait" to lure her into a humane trap. Here are details of a rescue in your area.

Premier Animal Rescue - Vacaville, CA

catwoman707 catwoman707 I know you're in California too, do you know of any other rescues in this area?
Not sure I’ve emailed 3 but no response

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Wonderful! Thank you so much Catwoman707.

:rock:

Biancamoss1 Biancamoss1 please contact Lisa at the address above and keep us updated on this mama and her kittens. I hope everything works out.

:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers: