Lurker Saying 'hi' And 'thank You!'

LadyFenix

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

I am a relatively new fur mama (adopted my first little fella back in August, second in October) and this was the first time that I have ever owned more than one cat a time!

Naturally I was overwhelmed and very nervous about the integration process and was expecting disaster at every turn. There were many times I overreacted and thought my kitties hated each other and it was all going to be a disaster! But every time I thought that, I came to these forums and poured over the numerous integration, play/fight, and cat body language forums and listened to everyone's words of wisdom and just tried to relax and let the kitties take their course! It only took around 3 - 4 weeks for my little boys to be integrated fully and they love keeping each other company!

This place helped me and my kitties *immensely* just by its existance and by the forum members' willingness to help and give feedback/reassurance! I owe it all to you guys!

Keep doing what you all are doing!

(I'll also toss in pictures of my boys Luke (dark and handsome) and Han (ginger gentlemen) since over the posts I have noticed that everyone loves seeing pictures!)

20171029_193942.jpg 20171102_070302.jpg 20171105_115254.jpg

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome welcome.
I think your kitties are both very handsome!
That last picture you posted is a glimpse of how close they really are.

Anyways, I would catnap both of them 11/10. :lol:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Congratulations on becoming a cat mama to to kitties. Luke and Han are both very handsome boys. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your handsome boys, Luke and Han! It's wonderful that you aren't lurking any more, and have decided to become an active part of our community!

:welcomesign::heartshape::hellosmiley::hithere::salam:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
76562708-50F7-43E6-8F89-1AA6F05A4C05.gif
LadyFenix, Luke and Han, on behalf of The Catsite community,
6B5A5DC8-25F8-4094-A2FD-6BC31762C040.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and and do check out the many informative articles here too Articles | The Cat Site

Like and Han are such cuties :happycat:

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to TCS.

:hellosmiley:

Luke and Han, huh? I guess you're a StarWars fan? Both very handsome boys, they look really happy together.