Luna's 3rd birthday

Luna's 4th birthday

Decided to do a Hello Kitty theme this year:

Luna's birthday card

Luna's gifts:

She didn't win anything.

A new pink stroller for Luna

Yes Midnight got a new stroller also

Found this pet tent and knew right away Luna had to have it. If I take her out she's always stuck inside her stroller. It's comfortable but not much room to move around. With this tent she has plenty of room to move around, stretch, sleep. When I first tried her in it she was afraid. But once she saw the birds she began watching them. She likes the tent so much that she paws the door and screams to go back out, every time I bring her in. She is an indoor cat that wants to be an out door cat.  I will not have an out door cat, to many dangers. The strollers and tent will keep her safe. She is never outside unless I'm with her.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:wow: First of all, who doesn't love a Hello Kitty-themed party????? :clap: :clap: :clap: She might not have won any money, but she sure hit the jackpot this year! :D :D :D

What lovely gifts, and she's as beautiful as ever! :lovegrin2

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where'd you get that stroller? I don't have a car--I have to walk when I take my cats to the vet. Having a stroller to plop them into would be a great solution for my aching back. Carrying twenty pounds of irritated cat a mile and a quarter is good exercise--but then we have to deal with Tiny's absolute hatred of the vet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where'd you get that stroller? I don't have a car--I have to walk when I take my cats to the vet. Having a stroller to plop them into would be a great solution for my aching back. Carrying twenty pounds of irritated cat a mile and a quarter is good exercise--but then we have to deal with Tiny's absolute hatred of the vet!
I got this stroller from Dr. Foster & Smith's website. They are zipper free. But they are a big pain in the butt to close. The previous model was a zipper. The zipper sometimes was hard to fight with, but a lot easier to close. I got those from Overstock.com. I'd go with those if I had the choice again.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm... I'll have to check them out, and make sure I buy one with a zipper!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh my goodness... how did I miss this!!

A Very Belated Happy Birthday Luna!

They both look absolutely stunning.. as usual..