Lucky is in need of assistance...

love4kitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm joining every animal/cat lover forum I can in hopes of others who have such a love for them that they understand why we couldn't just turn a cheek to our companion Lucky's emergency needs, and praying anyone would be willing to help. We already live check to check, and had to take on a minimum of a $3000 ER visit - Lucky had a urine blockage, he was crying out in pain trying to urinate, they said another day later he would have died, his recovery so far is going well.

I wouldn't normally do this but we are desperate. Without any help, this is going to kill us, but Lucky's life is priceless so we agreed to suffer thru it, but with a little help maybe we won't have to as much. We created a gofundme fundraiser, if there's anyone out there willing to help we would appreciate it so much. Please at least take a moment to look. ANYTHING would help, even if it's just simply sharing the link with others. Every dollar lifts a weight off our chests. Thank you, God bless!

http://www.gofundme.com/emergency-vet-bill-for-lucky-2w8zftkk

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

love4kitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bumping this up, we thank everyone who had helped so far, if there's anyone else willing to we'd appreciate it so much!