Lucky Cat Sumi

karmacappa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
People may think black cats are bad luck, but mine was definitely lucky. I adopted her from a shelter after she had been there almost 3 weeks. She is a 2 year old female, and I had to wait 4 days for her to get neutered. A few hours after she got home, she came out of the warm box with blankets I provided for her and demanded petting! She seems a little bit under the weather, and probably a bit dehydrated. But hopefully a stable home, a good diet, and a handy water fountain will solve many of those problems. Sumi, meet the Cat Site.
20171206_101120.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Sumi is beautiful! I totally agree with you about black cats being lucky; they’re so sleek and elegant, and Sumi is no exception! Thank you for giving her a loving home.
:purr:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Did you name Sumi after the Japanese word for "ink"? She's a beauty! Black cats are my favorite color.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
C2335976-EF9D-4332-9233-F54F25DC955B.gif
karmacappa and Sumi, on behalf of The Catsite community,
89B6F2CA-F3EF-4DF6-8560-042E650161EB.gif

Thank you for adopting Sumi and for giving her a fur-ever, warm and loving home.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and and do check out the many informative articles we have here too Articles | The Cat Site and a few more readings to help you get around the site :-
New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Sumi is a handsome kitty :happycat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread just for him here Black Cats Only

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere:
Sumi is beautiful. And I love the explanation of her name. Very ingenious. :catman: