Love this site

catajade

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi I have been reading forums on this site for months and have learned so much. I finally decided to join the cat site. I have 5 cats, Harley a 20 lb 12 year old Siamese. Jasper another 20 lb 8 year old orange tabby, Midnight is 2 today; she's a tuxedo, and last my 2 lovely torties Aradia and Sammie. I also have a 9 year old poodle who thinks he's a cat. I started reading on this site when my cat Aradia was adopted last July and had several tummy issues and found so much useful information. I wouldn't have even known what to tell the vet to look for if it wasn't for the site.  The vet , who just graduated  couldn't find anything wrong with her at first. I asked her about giving them all panacur after Aradia tested positive for giardia, She hadn't heard of giving it to a cat, then she called me back later after research and told me panacur was the most effective treatment. lol ok so the site taught me all about giarida, nutrition, probiotics etc. So thanks to you all for helping my cats.

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! We are so glad you are here. What a sweet post ... I, like you, am  fairly new to the site and have also learned quite a bit more since I joined. I know you will enjoy looking at the gorgeous pictures that are posted daily, certainly you will want to join some of the discussions in the forums and last but not least ... we hope to see pictures of all 5 of your babies. Again, Welcome.  If you have questions at any time someone will be around soon after to answer your posts. 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!

So Glad this site helped you get your kitties well...

I agree, this is an awesome site. I love it also.

People are kind, caring...so knowledgable....I lurked for a long time before I decided to join. It took me a while to feel comfortable enough to respond to posters. 

I have gotten so much friendship, support, comfort, and have learned so much from here....

Anne has put together a very special place....

Thank You Anne..

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
We're so glad you found a solution to the problem! Welcome aboard! Please post pics of your kitties!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catajade

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the welcomes! I haven't been on the site until today or checked my email lol I appreciate it so much. I'm really excited to have this group to talk to. My friends and co-workers are so sick of me talking about my cats. lol