• Yes, of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anime Chick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dang. I think GoFundMe does a better job of it, actually. Take a look at them. IF you decide to go there, post the link, and I'll make sure it is shared on my social media, both FB and Twitter.
GoFundMe requires you to have a bank account as they send you a check they force you to cash at a bank. I've used them before. Not even Walmart will cash their checks, only a bank.

I had to use a former friend's back before. I don't have a bank account, thats why I don't use them. Cause they refuse to let you use Paypal unless its for a charity and not personal use for what you yourself need for something.

Anime Chick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah. Since I do have a bank account, that was never an issue for me.
Yeah, I stopped using a bank ever since I had a REALLY bad experience with the bank in my area. They basically cost us money and ruined my credit because they refused to do what we asked them to do, which they said they would do and we ended up owing them money for it.

Paypal I don't have to worry about all the trouble banks give you, so I prefer them much better. So I just prefer to avoid banks.

Anime Chick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So as an update...

Yukiko, the white kitty, is likely gonna be staying here through till after the holidays. The woman at Kitty Village says she can't see any openings till then.

My mom had asked me to ask her if she could pay for Yukiko's vet bill so we could get her looked into but the woman said no--as I expected she would--since they get all their funds between the small amount paid for by the shelter and the rest through donations.

So I'm still stuck with this kitty in the other room and no way to let her out yet because I STILL can't get her to the vet!

I don't even know what I'm gonna be able to do about food next month because she consumes so much more of the food I already have for my own cats. I may have to only feed her dry food which I really hate since its not good for a cat to ONLY feed them try food since they can't process the grain.

I'm not happy about this and am really stressed.

I've tried to post the link on other cat sites but people either just brush over it or ask me stupid questions but never donate!

Like... one person asked me 'Whawhere'... when I asked what they meant, they only said, 'Location'. Not the location to WHAT, just... Location.

I'm assuming they meant MY location, trying to find out where I live since I explained in the top of the post that I'm a resident and not a shelter... I also put at the top the link to make it easier for people to find it.

I wound up telling them I'm not telling a stranger where I live, thats not safe. But if they are looking for the location of the link to donate its up at the top.

I really need help with this. I can ask my neighbors for a ride to the vet if I have to... I'll even walk there if I need to! But I can't do ANYTHING till I have the money to do it!

Ngh... I'm just... stressed beyond imagine...