Look what followed me home from the shelter...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One (probably) final update to this story.

A family came in to the shelter today and adopted Light. She's still timid, but she loves to be cuddled and has a ground-shaking purr. I'm hoping she'll settle in well; there ARE children in the family, and she's been a little overwhelmed by children in the past.

A follow-up checkup on Sweetness looks good, too. She has closely bonded with the grandmother in the family that adopted her and is granny's constant companion.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

A family came in to the shelter today and adopted Light. She's still timid, but she loves to be cuddled and has a ground-shaking purr. I'm hoping she'll settle in well; there ARE children in the family, and she's been a little overwhelmed by children in the past.

A follow-up checkup on Sweetness looks good, too. She has closely bonded with the grandmother in the family that adopted her and is granny's constant companion.
That's so great, I'm so happy for both of them

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Congratulations to you and the two of them! I hope they have found their forever homes!