Longhaired Tuxedo Stray

TuxedoFurry57

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well around a month ago a long haired tuxedo cat started hanging around my yard and meowing
At me and my wife when she saw us
We started leaving food out for her tuna
Food we cooked and started feeding it
A few days or weeks later a few big uggly cats started coming around and kind of fighting her of or it seemed so i stoped feeding her
She started hanging around but ignored her
Then yesterday we fed hed and carried her and let us pet her and seemed to like it and be acustomed to being peted we took her into the house game her a can of tuna and stayed over the night she slept in the bathroom she is very playfull lazy and not really sure i think she has a big stomach even tough her nipples are really smal she doesnt like me touching her atomach cloae to her genitals we let her go a while ago and came back imediately as soon as we released her outside a big black cat came quickly trying to blend into the whole deal we gave her a can of salmon and took her in again we have her in the bathroom and gave her a bath with dishsoap and warm water at first i tough she was old becauae of the long hair and wiskers but fpund out shee seems kind of young she has all of her teeth developed she dint really smell bad and know she was homeless living under some old tires and sheetrocks and wood it amazes me how humble and chill she is she lets me pick her up she has biten me when i pet her lower stomach and taped her on nose and said no she seemed to understand it ,we plan to keep her shee seems young and made some research and i think its a norweigan long hair tuxedo cat she seems chill she was jumping at the windows trying to leave but ive sort of kept her at my bathroom she prefers to be in there whats next what do i do? Since i picked her up 2 big cats have been kind of hanging around my property

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TuxedoFurry57

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry for miss spelling and bad grammar im writing in a little smart phone
Well around a month ago a long haired tuxedo cat started hanging around my yard and meowing
A few days or weeks later a few big uggly cats started coming around and kind of fighting her of or it seemed so i stoped feeding her
Then yesterday we fed hed and carried her and let us pet her and seemed to like it and be acustomed to being peted we took her into the house game her a can of tuna and stayed over the night she slept in the bathroom she is very playfull lazy and not really sure i think she has a big stomach even tough her nipples are really smal she doesnt like me touching her atomach cloae to her genitals we let her go a while ago and came back imediately as soon as we released her outside a big black cat came quickly trying to blend into the whole deal we gave her a can of salmon and took her in again we have her in the bathroom and gave her a bath with dishsoap and warm water at first i tough she was old becauae of the long hair and wiskers but fpund out shee seems kind of young she has all of her teeth developed she dint really smell bad and know she was homeless living under some old tires and sheetrocks and wood it amazes me how humble and chill she is she lets me pick her up she has biten me when i pet her lower stomach and taped her on nose and said no she seemed to understand it ,we plan to keep her shee seems young and made some research and i think its a norweigan long hair tuxedo cat she seems chill she was jumping at the windows trying to leave but ive sort of kept her at my bathroom she prefers to be in there whats next what do i do? Since i picked her up 2 big cats have been kind of hanging around my property

Attachments

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She’s cute. Probably should get her checked out by a vet just to be sure she’s healthy. Hope everything works out and you guys enjoy her.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would get her to a vet soon. She may be pregnant. The other cats hanging around probably know she is getting food. They are hungry too. Getting them all spayed/neutered will really help the issue. This kitty sounds like a very sweet one. I hope you can help her and make her a nice home.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks just like my cat Maggie! She might be in heat, that's why the Tom cats are hanging around and probably trying to mate with her. Is she super friendly, rolling around on the floor, rubbing up against things? That's a sign of heat.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
She's so pretty!

Get her to a vet and get her spayed as soon as you can. You can get her spayed even if she has mated, it will make things a lot easier if you do this now rather than letting her have kittens. Cats breed so quickly and it's really hard to find good homes for them.

The tom cats won't be so interested in her once she's been spayed. If you feed her indoors they won't have any reason to hang around.

Does she have a name yet?