Long weekend...

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to admit i've gotten used to all the free time being unemplyed offers. I've only been back at work full-time for 3 weeks or so. The weekend's over already but I seriously need another...

Well, ok Sat. I had a date. It  went on a little longer than planned 8 hours... So there goes my Sat.

Sunday was spent with a possibly sick kitty (Aya) at the emergency Vet. Couldn't pin anthing down. Jusdt she's been a cat-ball since Fri, instead of her usual energizer bunny self, and she hisses at anyone who tries to touch her. Vet couldn't pin it down either (she was well-enough to take her fiesti-ness out on the staff, however). We did bloodwork and got fluid and buphenorph to go.

Of course this AM she's acting more spring-y and like herself.

Oh and to top it all off  I have to go to the bank this AM to deal with my bank card that got hacked. They blocked it before someone made a walmart purchase way out fo state, thankfully. I was wondering why the card did not work at the Vet's office... 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A vet trip and someone hacking into your account definitely dont sound like a fun weekend. Hope today goes a bit better. :bigthumb:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with everything....hope they get your account cleared up. I'm so glad that Aya is feeling better.