Long time no see

jiskefet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
T have been a member of this forum for quite a while, but I haven't logged on for quite a while

Going to have some catching up to do...

I see I will have to put new banners in my sig, too, as I have sadly lost 2 of my cats over the past 6 months.

Josje died of osteosarcoma, a form of bone cancer that is relatively common in dogs but very rare in cats, and Ricky died of the complications of an undiagnosed, totally asymptomatic heart disease. He didn't even have a heart murmur.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, welcome back.

I'm sorry to hear about Josje and Ricky, that's really sad news. I'm looking forward to hearing about all the other Hairy Hikers.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear of your losses, words fail to convey what we truly want to say, just know we're here to help in any way we can. Good luck, and keep posting!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jiskefet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am in the process to make cat pages for all the Hikers. I started by useing the two stories I entered in the feral rescue writing contest a couple of years ago, and updated Tosca's story to the present day. I will make a page for Josje and Ricky next, and for Romeo, who has been very ill, recently. And I will need to introduce our new addition, Mowgli, of course.

You can see them in my new banners and in my photo album.

Last edited:

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome back!  So sorry to hear about your kitties. . .Max & Phoebe send their condolences, too :)